Home DAILY UPDATES
Tuesday, September 1, 2020
- Tree trimming and removal is set to begin in the village on Wednesday September 2, 2020. The majority of the removal will take place in the Central Residential District.
- The Water Quality Report (CCR) is now available.
- Park Amenities are now open!
- With the water levels so high this year Marina Park has been saturated. So, we have created two more/picnic seating areas. The first is located in the parking lot near the Marina entrance from Adams Street. The second is located near the trail entrance near the village office. Come enjoy the view!
- We have added a frequently asked question (FAQ's) page to address questions you may have. If you have a question that you would like addressed, shoot us an email.
For any questions regarding sewer or water infrastructure needs, please contact the DPW at 231.271.1032.