Home Village Updates
Tuesday, December 22, 2020
- The Village encountered a computer issue , and as a result the emailed Utility bills for December and the emailed annual Marina billing went out late. Not only did they go out late, but duplicate and triplicate e-bills were sent out. Each e-bill has the same amount on it. Please pay only one bill. No penalties of any late water and sewer payment will be assessed for these e-bills for the month of December. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office.
- The Village installs new guard rail on Elm Street.
- Letter from your DPW Director
- In an effort to keep everyone safe and due to COVID-19 and MDHS Orders, the Bahle warming hut will not be available for rent for the 2020/2021 season. Stay safe!
- We have added a frequently asked question (FAQ's) page to address questions you may have. If you have a question that you would like addressed, shoot us an email.
For any questions regarding sewer or water infrastructure needs, please contact the DPW at 231.271.1032.