Home Village Updates
- Jacks Water Filling Station has been installed. Check it out at the Wedge Park at Jefferson and M-22!
The repair of the walkway between the main marina and the south side in front of the Barkentine will begin on June 14th or 15th. The project manager indicates they will be onsite for 2 - 2 1/2 days tops.
- Sights and Sounds-Suttons Bay Marina Beach
- Sign up for E-Updates by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org providing your email address. We will keep you updated with what's happening in the Village.
- Please read our 2021 Spring Newsletter
- Important Dates-Mark your Calendar
Water shutoff moratorium lifted
Governor Whitmer’s water shutoff moratorium, a temporary statewide ban on water shutoffs due to unpaid bills, expired on March 31, 2021. The Village will again enforce water shutoffs due to unpaid bills. As in the past, a shutoff notice with a shutoff date will be sent to the account of the unpaid bill. Please pay prior to the shutoff date to avoid service interruption. If you are unable to pay your water and sewer bill due to hardship, please contact the Clerk for a list of entities that may be able to assist. Thank you.
- The Village installs new guard rail on Elm Street.
- Letter from your DPW Director
- In an effort to keep everyone safe and due to COVID-19 and MDHS Orders, the Bahle warming hut will not be available for rent for the 2020/2021 season. Stay safe!
- We have added a frequently asked question (FAQ's) page to address questions you may have. If you have a question that you would like addressed, shoot us an email.
For any questions regarding sewer or water infrastructure needs, please contact the DPW at 231.271.1032.